A clean diet is essential for adequate overall health; however, going clean is not as easy as you think. If you are on the recovery path after leaving alcohol, gluten, and other food evils, you may get worse instead of better; why is that? Well, if you unexpectedly find your health deteriorating right after you decide to live a healthy life, your body is showing signs of candida going away. Want to know more? Read along with this piece for your answers.
Many people explain candida dying off or going away signs and symptoms in their particular manner. Some may tell you about excruciating headaches, brain fog, and others may relate their experience with nausea, vomiting, and flu-like symptoms.
What Are The Signs That Candida Is Going Away?
Most common signs include:
- Impaired brain functioning
- Recurrent headaches
- Digestive tract issues such as gas, bloating, constipation, slowed bowel movements, etc
- Fever and sweating
- Flu-like symptoms
- Sinus infection
- Skin breakouts all over the body
- Swollen glands
- Sore liver
What Is Candida Die-Off?
Here are some basics regarding “candida die-off”, what it is, and the reasons for overgrowth:
- Candida is a common fungus typically found in the human body in adequate amounts for absorption and digestion purposes.
- When the number of candida increases in the body, it develops an infection known as candidiasis. It can appear on any area from the mouth, ears, nose to the intestines, and vagina.
- The candida symptoms include exhaustion, sweet cravings, bad breath, and a white layer on the tongue.
One way of getting rid of candida is using a diet plan with low sugar and no yeast. This change deprives the fungus of the food and nutrients it needs. However, candida diets do not work in a snap; they may take around a few months to fully die off.
Why does Candida Die-Off Occur?
This effect shows signs of candida going away because when you kill the fungus, it starts a reaction in the body. This metabolic reaction releases around 70 different kinds of toxins inside the body. This is what gives off the awful signs of candida going away.
You will most likely have this effect if you are involved in one of the situations mentioned below:
- If you recently have gone clean and given up eatery items such as dairy, sugars, and gluten.
- Any sort of elimination diet.
- Detox or cleanse of some kind.
- Medications like antifungals or antibiotic overuse.
Managing the Signs of Candida Going Away
Make dietary changes
Gradual dietary changes are the best route of going on a cleanse so that the changes are not severe. Drastic changes all of a sudden are not a wise move.
Continue Candida Free Diet
Calling it quits might seem like a good option because of deteriorating health. However, it is the best long-term solution. Continue a high protein, low carb diet for a better future.
Take supplements for your immune system.
Supplements help in the regrowth of beneficial bacteria and inflammation reduction.
When candida is overproduced, a fungal infection develops, which affects the mouth, nose, ears, toenails, fingernails, GI tract, and vagina. Treatment of this infection leads to endotoxins accumulation in the body, called “candida die off”. Although candida die-off symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, and brain fog are not pleasant — changing back old habits and eating will likely just cause candida buildup again. Please get in touch with one of our dentists at Pasadena Oral Surgery for prompt treatment in such a situation. Call now at 281 299 0053.